Tazuri Projects believes in the power of creativity for effective social exchange and dialogue. Our primary interest lies in collaborating and engaging with historically marginalized and non-traditional groups, wherever they may be, and developing projects that involve different forms of social engagement.
- Foster mutual understanding via artistic practice and exchange
- Strengthen collaboration and partnership through organizations, collectives and networks that work to promote alternative identities.
- Encourage critical and engaging practices in art and culture
- Promoting alternative exhibition spaces for a more inclusive audience
- Promote contemporary visual culture, particularly by under-represented practitioners
- Contribute to critical international discourse via our projects
We are interested in building knowledge and practice that benefits society.